The management of Pinanson in its desire to guarantee the service provision and offer to its customers a better-quality service and products every day, in its activities of:
Design, Manufacturing and Distribution of Customized Systems for Active and/or Passive Connection and Patching, Frameworks and Accessories for Audio, Video, Lighting and Scenic Art Sectors
It has established the following Quality and Environmental Policy, supported by its Strategic Management and based on its:
Pinanson is dedicated to the design, manufacture and commercialization of connectivity solutions for Touring, Broadcast, stage spaces and AV rooms. Our specialization allows us to guarantee the immediate delivery of high-end products both customized for each client and from our extensive catalogue in stock. This is possible thank to the integral management of all stages of manufacturing: from personal contact with customers designing the device of their dreams to the exhaustive quality control. In addition, we contribute with our extensive experience with innovative installations and equipment to have the most professional and creative connection solutions in line with this innovation.
The constant adaptation to new technologies in the design and manufacture of products, allows us to make a custom equipment come true as our customers demand. Providing solutions and realizing the needs of our customers is our motivation.
Pinanson evolves following new trends and new regulations. Our Quality Manual, according to the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2015 standards, requires us to constantly improve and evolve according to the regulations in force in the sector, in order to offer products prepared for the future.
We want to be a reference company in the area of design, manufacture and commercialization of connectivity solutions for Touring, Broadcast, stage and AV rooms, as well as enhance our service provision and achieve the recognition and satisfaction of our customers thanks to the quality of our services our services and our human team.
We are a close and accessible company and our main hope is to offer a quality professional service and an unbeatable treatment to our customers, as a response to the trust they place in us every day. We are fully committed to complying with the established requirements, as well as to the quality of the service offered.
Pínanson’s Quality and Environment policy, in accordance with the UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2015 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001: 2015 Standards, provides a reference framework for establishing quality and environment objectives and It is based on the following principles/commitments:
The philosophy and basic objectives that mark the development of our activity are:
- Compliance with the requirements agreed with our clients, consolidating their trust in our organization.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements that apply to PINANSON due to our activity, as well as other requirements that the organization subscribes to in the field of performance of our services in the environmental field, so that our actions in no case may contravene the legal requirements and specifications.
- Ensure the Continuous Improvement of our Quality and Environment System, of our processes, methods of action and in our relations with interested parties, ensuring the availability of the necessary resources for the development of this improvement and the achievement of our objectives of quality, environmental established periodically.
- Control and verification of our services, guaranteeing at all times the highest level of quality and satisfaction of our clients.
- Protection of the environment through actions and measures aimed at preventing any environmental alteration that could be caused by our activities, especially in relation to the production of hazardous waste, promoting the minimization of its generation and recycling, and energy consumption. and raw materials making efficient use of them.
- Commitment to promoting an understanding and dissemination of our quality and environmental management policy within our organization, through ongoing training and communication with our staff.
- Commitment to make our quality and environmental management policy available and public for interested parties, for their knowledge.
The quality and environment system implemented in PINANSON satisfies the requirements applicable to the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015, UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2015 Standards, being structured and adapted to the specific activity of PINANSON.
This Quality and Environment Policy and the rest of the documentary support of the system that contemplates it, is mandatory for all PÍNANSON personnel. The staff has the obligation to know and apply them.
Angel Sanchez Rueda